Thursday, October 7, 2010

R2D10 VLCD 130.8 -.2

I had a blast! Oh my gosh, it was so great to be with friends and relax and laugh, and laugh and laugh. Wonderful therapy! Life is good. So what ever the scale said today was going to be worth it!

I did want to try to be as good as possible. I ordered Chicken breast and a salad and didn't realize, they put shredded cheese in it. No way to pick that out, so I didn't worry about it. I poured salsa on it for dressing. Mmmm yummy.

I had a few chips and a glass of red wine. It was really good, but I really enjoyed the company and relaxing and forgetting about everything.

So I weighed a little late today which is usually quite disasterous for me. I was scared to get on the scale. BUT I went down .2 I'm 130.8 So close to a new decade!

I don't know if it will catch up with me tomorrow or not. I was ready for eggs today, but think I will just eat super clean and no fruit or Grissini.

B-fast - Coffee

Lunch - Taco Soup (I'm addicted!)

Dinner - Franks Chicken & Asparagus

No fruit/NoGrissini/TONS of water

UPDATE:

My Meals totally changed today! I looked up at the clock to decide when to start lunch and realized I was supposed to leave for an appt in 15 min. That wasn't going to work with my lunch since my beef still wasn't defrosted for my soup. So I made 1 egg and 3 whites and scrambled it with the Mexican spiced tomatoes I had left over from my soup. 1/4 of a cup. It was really good.

Dinner was the beef in chicken broth seasoned with Tony Chacheres. It was a bit salty and I feel bloated. I have tried to drink a ton of water today.
I'm a little nervous about the scale tomorrow. I did also have 3 coffees to get through my day which was about 5 T of Milk! EEEks! I had such a long busy day which started early and ended at 9 PM. The coffee was the only thing that got me through it. Thursdays are tough!

No comments:

Post a Comment