Friday, October 8, 2010

R2D11 VLCD 131.6 +.8

So, I went up .8 today. A late reaction to my girls night. So that evens out to a .4 gain since I lost yesterday. It's really not too bad. I thought it would be way worse, so I'm not going to stress about it.

I am totally clean from here on out. It won't be easy though. I have lunch with a girlfriend today, a party tonight, we might be going out of town for the weekend and next week is girls night out and camping over the weekend.
Can P3 please come any faster!!! UGHH!!!

I'm so tempted to just be done and lose the last few lbs when I start training. I'm hoping I will have correctly reset my metabolism and lose a few then. Knowing I can not dose anymore is soooo tempting!

B-fast -Coffee

Lunch - Salad w/Chicken Breast

Dinner - Taco Soup & 1/2 apple

OMG, lunch was a disaster. A friend wanted to meet up that I haven't seen in 2 months since I'm not running anymore, so I couldn't turn down lunch. I thought Cafe Express would be the safest place and I checked the menu online before I went to figure out what I would order.

I ordered the Grilled Chicken salad and had them leave off the croutons, pecans, and bacon crumble (all the best stuff!) and no dressing. So, my order comes up and it's all on there. So I have them take it back and re do it. It comes out and they took everything off but the cheese. Grrr. I didn't realize cheese was on it, but my friend had an appt afterward and it was busy, so I just took the salad. So, another set back.

I have 10 days left to eat clean and pray to get to goal. Even if I don't get to 125, I will stop dosing, because I have to start training for a big race in the Spring. So Hopefully I will reach goal!

No comments:

Post a Comment