Saturday, October 9, 2010

R2D13 VLCD 130.8 -.8

Okay, somewhere, some how I miss counted my days. I'm on day 13 today. Oh, there it is, I had two "Day 6".

Down .8 which is nice from my salad mishap yesterday but it seems it shows up 2 days after, so we will see what tomorrow show. But I am encouraged that I weighed way earlier than normal because of an early game, and I still had a loss. :)

Last night the party went well. I cooked my soup ahead of time and ate it before going in. It worked fine because it was nice and filling. I stayed away from the food table and socialized instead of ate.

B-fast - Coffee

Lunch - Hamburger patty topped with tomatoes & 1/2 Apple and a Grissini

Dinner - Grilled Chicken, Grissini & Spinach

Dessert - Chocolate Strawberry Slushee

1 comment:

  1. Awesome! You are inspiring!! I have our small group over tomorrow night for dinner and dessert!! I must stay away....must stay away!!

    Hope tomorrow is a good release day for you and the mishap doesn't show itself!!

    ReplyDelete