Monday, October 11, 2010

R2D15 VLCD 130.6 +.8

Yesterday I was 130.0. I thought for sure I'd be in a new decade today. But nope, I went up. 130.6.

I wouldn't be so mad if my head was in the game, but it left about a week ago and each and every day has been such a struggle to stay on protocol with our social calendar. This week is even worse as far as that goes and camping with Scouts this weekend.

I had a dream last night I "cheated" and decided, to heck with it and move on to P3!
I'm taking it hour by hour seriously. I am happy with the size clothes I'm in, I had to get a belt today because my 6's are sagging on me. BUT I still have more to lose in my darn stomach and I'd like some wiggle room for P3.

I guess I'll see what the scale says tomorrow. Part of me thinks I could just move on and lose it in P4, but part of me just wants to get it over with and not go above 130 in P3. Part of me is scared to death I won't be able to lose it and this is my chance.

But with TOM looming, my schedule and incredible munchies & cravings.......

Today's Wonderful Menu (Insert Sarcasm Here )

B-fast - Hot Chai Tea
Lunch - Eggs, w/Spinach and Diced Tomatoes (the Mexican seasoning ones I use in the Taco Soup. It was actually really good) No fruit since I counted the tomato as a fruit. Grissini
Snack - Latte (P2 friendly)
Dinner - Sliders, Grapefruit, & Grissini

I am SO over this!

2 comments:

  1. Sorry!! You will Survive! By the end of the week you will be just exactly where you want to be.

    I totally understand the "being over" the menu....it gets old really quick especially since we have tasted P3!

    KUTGW --- WTG ----High Five!! I hope that was encouragement for you
    :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank for the encouragement!!
    You're not going to let me quit are you?
    Now who's the tough trainer? LOL

    ReplyDelete