Monday, October 11, 2010

R2D16 VLCD 130.0 -.6

OMG! I can't believe it! STILL 130. I'm at a TRUE stall. :(
(5 days or more at the same weight according to Simeons.) I went out and bought a couple steaks to jump start anyway, never thought I'd really still be at 130. I'm thinking I am either staying here because my body just doesn't want to release more fat, or because I've been at this weight before LONG ago for years and it's a set point. When I got to 138, I experienced the same thing.

I'm going to press on and press forward. My stubbornness is now kicking in and I'm slowly getting my mind back in the game so I can finish out my week strong and lose the last 5 lbs. My friend just finished an Ironman. 2.4 mile swim, 112 mile bike and a marathon. Yes, 26.2 mile run. I'm thinking this diet is nothing compared to the mental toughness of that so I'm sticking it through.

Menu Today

Throughout the day - Coffee -Water - Faux Sprite
Dinner - 4:30 Nice Big Grilled Steak & Apple

Dinner is early because of football games again tonight.

I made cocoa crack (I prefer to call them cocoa drops!) yesterday as a snack and didn't even need to have my fruit because it really took care of my sweet tooth!
It tasted like a fudgecycle! YUMM! Really filling too.

I don't watch much TV anymore because it puts subliminal messages in my head that I need to eat. I know that sounds crazy but it does. Have you noticed every commercial is about food? Nearly every show has food on it too. So, I just don't watch it anymore. Don't have much time for it anyway.
I really wanted to relax the other night and watch a movie though. I rented "No Reservations" Cute movie, but the main characters are Chefs! So of course the whole movie had food in it. Tough to watch.

No comments:

Post a Comment