Friday, October 1, 2010

R2D5 VLCD 134.2 - .4

I can't believe it's already day 5! Praise God for this week going fast! Yesterday I was a little hungry, but I woke up in the morning a few hrs earlier than normal, and we were so busy my meals were off. I was gone from 9 AM until 9 PM UGH! Long day, I was hoping the running around all day, (literally, was racing from place to place) would help with the losses. Not so much!

I'm only down .2 today, but I'm going to weigh in a little bit at my usual time and see if it changes. I hope!! (edited to add, yes it did indeed go down .2! I stepped on the scale several times, it went even lower than that, but 134.2 was consistent, so I'm going with it. I don't know who is keeping with the clock my scale or my body, but it is quite annoying since I'm waking up earlier!)

Hubby is doing better, he only lost 1 lb yesterday, took all his supplements and we increased his protein. It all has seemed to help. Let me tell you, he is HATING this diet!! He said it is harder than Army bootcamp! He has NEVER dieted though and never deprived himself of any food.
He's never had to. He has a stellar metabolism and works out for a week and builds amazing muscles. If it weren't for hoping to help his back, he wouldn't be doing it. Anyway, aside from hating it, he's doing good. I'm glad he finally know what it feel like to diet and knows the misery I have been feeling for oh, about 22 years!

1 comment: