Sunday, October 3, 2010

R2D6 VLCD 133.2 - .4

Yesterday was a hard day. I had just been saying how this week has gone by fast and how easy it has been. Well yesterday was hard. It was a long, busy day, emotional and stressful. Kids will do that to ya.

I'm an emotional eater. I may not gorge myself, but I do eat when I'm overwhelmed and stressed. So watching the boys eat donuts, pizza & popcorn (football games all day, so it was junk food city) was HARD. I caught myself sabotaging my efforts.....

"You're almost to your goal, what is a slice of pizza going to hurt."
"The worst that could happen is you gain a few pounds, a few days back on track will get rid of it."

I'm so glad I didn't give in. I am so close and so ready to be back to P3, I want this done as fast as possible!

I really wish my scale would recognize my efforts. Unfortunately it did not. Never seems to.
.4 feels like barely a passing grade. Oh well, on a positive note, I do feel great and I can tell I'm losing inches. A pair of shorts that were tight on vacation fit very comfortably now straight out of the dryer!

Bfast - Latte

Lunch - Omelet (1 egg, 3 whites, spinach and garlic salt seasoning) 1/2 Grapefruit with xylitol

Dinner - Chicken w/Braggs and asparagus

1 comment:

  1. Hang in there Kelly, One week down, just two more to go and you will have acheived your goal + more.

    ReplyDelete