Tuesday, October 5, 2010

R2D8 VLCD 131.8 -.8

My scale is crazy! OR maybe it's my body....yeah, I'm thinkin' it's my body!

I weighed this am and only .2 release. :( Got on the scale just 45 minutes later at my normal time and .8 release! Now if I were to weigh any later, I'd see an increase. Gotta weigh in that sweet spot time frame. I wish it was earlier though, it really messes with my schedule!

Anyway.....only 1.8 lbs from my second goal (my first being 135) which I never thought was achievable and 6.8 lbs from my total dream goal.

I had an extra coffee last night because I wanted a desert. So I actually had 3 extra T of milk! () I got a .8 loss today and have been getting only .4 and .6.

I CHEATED!!!

Not really, but it felt like it! My dinner tonight was really yummy, filling and satisfying! I hope it doesn't effect me bad because I'd really like to have it again!

B-fast - Coffee

Lunch - Chicken w/franks & Spinach, Strawberries

Dinner - Mexican Soup & Grissini

Dessert - Apple Pie & Hot Tea

Mexican Soup - I cooked my 3.5 ounces of ground beef, drained it, and wiped the pan clean so there is no fat, then added the cooked ground beef, and 1/2 cup of diced tomato from a can of "Diced Tomatoes Mexican Style" The ingredients are just vinegar, and peppers. Then add low sodium organic chicken broth to desired consistency.

Dessert - Dice Apple and pour Davinci's Caramel over it, sprinkle with cinnamon. Microwave for a min or more until apples are soft. You can crunch grissini over it as a crunchy topping, I preferred to have it with my soup though.

This was soooo yummy! I felt like I cheated major. I poured the leftover caramel/cinnamon mixture in my hot tea. YUMMM!

1 comment:

  1. I Fixed the soup for my lunch today....awesome. I added a little chili powder and cumin, it tasted close to Taco soup.

    Also, I went to BB&B and bought some Green Mountain Coffe -- pumpkin spice. Really good with 2 T of milk and xylitol. Tastes close to Starbucks, of course it's not as creamy.

    ReplyDelete