Wednesday, October 6, 2010

R2D9 VLCD 131.0 -.8

I didn't feel like I had lost anything when I woke up this morning. I really didn't want to weigh. So I was pleasantly surprised to see the scale go down .8!

Thank goodness the last few days have been bigger losses!

I'm going out with the girls tonight. I haven't been out with them in about 2 months and after my couple of very stressful weeks, I am ready to go out and relieve some stress! I know I won't be 100% protocol. I'm okay with that. I'm just 6 lbs from goal. The last thing I need right now is to see everyone eating all the food I want and stressing about what I can't have.

So I'm thinking I will order chicken and lettuce and maybe have a glass of wine. Not really overboard, but enough to allow me to enjoy myself and my company.

We shall see what the scale says tomorrow!

B-fast - Pumkin Spice Latte

Lunch - Taco Soup - Same I had last night. Just as yummy. My new favorite recipe! I didn't have any fruit or grissini since I'm going out tonight. I counted the tomato as my veggie.

Dinner - I'm thinking chicken/lettuce and 1 glass of wine

1 comment:

  1. Have fun tonight and don't worry about anything!! Just ENJOY!!

    ReplyDelete